2019 Beer Line-Up
We’re happy to give you our 2019 Availability Calendar. We brought in some great new additions to the SBC Tribe of cans in 2018, and we’re going to kick that up a notch in 2019.
- Here’s a few things that won’t change: Blueberry Maple Stout will remain in 12 oz bottles, Oval Beach Blonde & Paled It! will remain in 12 oz cans. Happy Packs will remain available with the same line of great beers inside!
- Some of our favorite beers are making the transition into CANS this year! We’ll be ditching the glass and switching over to cans for two of our heartbeat brands: Bonfire Brown and Neapolitan Milk Stout. Both of these brands will transition into 12 oz cans in 2019!
- New IPA: We’ll be rolling out a brand new IPA into the market beginning in March. We aren’t quite ready to release the name and details on the style, but we promise you that it’ll take you on an adventure. We’ll be releasing more information early in 2019.
- Blueberry Lemonade Shandy will be moving from a year-round mainstay to a seasonal beginning in 2019. It will now be available from March – August.
- To fill in the rest of the year, we’ll be releasing a new seasonal: Peanut Butter Porter. You may recognize this beer, as it’s been on tap throughout our entire distribution footprint before. PBP will also be available in 6 packs of 12 oz cans beginning in September of 2019. You’ll see it on tap January & February too.
Barrel Aged Limited Series:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Blueberry Maple Stout: Releasing in the pub on Saturday, January 26th at the annual Barrel Aged Pancake Breakfast. Tickets will be available beginning on Saturday, December 22nd. $20.00/person – includes buffet style breakfast, your first beverage of choice and the opportunity to purchase a full case of BBAIBMS. Distribution wide release to follow on Monday, January 28th.
- Pineapple Sour: Estimated release June of 2019, packaging TBD.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Cafe Brown: Estimated release August of 2019 in bottles and on draft.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Neapolitan Milk Stout: Releasing November 2nd, 2019 in bottles and on draft at Barrel Aged Bootleg Bash at SBC!
Be sure to follow us on social media to get all the updates:
Facebook – Saugatuck Brewing Co.
Facebook – Saugatuck Brewing Co. Pub & Barrel Room