2020 Beer Line Up
We are happy to give you our 2020 Availability Calendar! We’re going to be keeping around some of your favorites, as well as introducing some brand new awesome beers to the mix.
You’ll notice that one major thing is changing in the upcoming year, you won’t see any more bottles on our shelves by the end of 2020. We’ll be making the big switch going exclusively to cans in the upcoming year.
- A few things that won’t be changing: Neapolitan Milk Stout, Bonfire Brown, Paled It!, and RADventure IPA will remain in it’s 12 oz can familiar packaging.
- Blueberry Maple Stout will be making the change over to 12 oz cans in the beginning of the year.
- Oval Beach Blonde has switched over to it’s fresh new look, including the can. Don’t worry though, it’s the same great beer that you know and love.
- Our Happy Pack Variety Pack will be making the transition into all cans, and will now include: Oval Beach Blonde, Bonfire Brown, Paled It!, and RADventure IPA.
- Blueberry Lemonade Shandy will be making it’s return in March, and will now be available in 6-Packs & 12-Packs of 12 oz cans, along with 16 oz cans.
- Peanut Butter Porter will take a little hiatus during the summer months, but will return again in September.
We planned out a bunch of awesome specialty beers for you this year. Here’s a run down of what you’ll see this year.
- Maggie’s Irish Ale will be making it’s victorious come-back this year, just in time for your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Keep an eye out for more information coming soon about it’s new look and release date!
- We didn’t forget about our one true love, Backyard IPA. It’s moving into a fresh new format this year though, look for it this Spring in 4-Packs of 16 oz Cans; along with your favorite White Stout: Ghost of Neapolitan.
- Cotton Mouth Quencher and Blood Orange Oval Beach Blonde will return to 4-Packs of 16 oz Cans to quench your thirst this summer.
- Lager of Love will continue to help raise awareness and support for local LGBTQ+ organizations around the country this summer.
- Our Harvest Ale style and hop variety will be selected with local farmers this Fall.
- The beloved Stout Pack will return in the Fall in 12-Packs of 12 oz Cans.
- Finally, we’ll be warming up next Fall with a full throttle version of our tropical Pale Ale, IMPaled It! – a 9.0% ABV Imperial Pale Ale.
We’re really switching up our Barrel Aged Series this year. That doesn’t mean that some of the beers you know and love will never be seen again (like our Barrel Aged Blueberry Maple Stout), but they’re taking a little break this year. Here’s a sneak peak into our Barrel Room:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Chocolate Raspberry Stout: Releasing early to mid February. Details coming soon.
- Double Dramanatrixxx: We’ll be celebrating our 15 year anniversary with this special release of Double Dramanatrixxx, a 15% ABV Russian Imperial Stout, aged for 15 months in Bourbon Barrels.
- Double Dipped Neapolitan Milk Stout: Aged for almost 2 years. First a year in Bourbon Barrels, followed by a second year in Port Wine Barrels. To be released at the 2020 Barrel Aged Bootleg Bash.
Be sure to follow us on social media to get all the updates:
Facebook – Saugatuck Brewing Co.
Facebook – Saugatuck Brewing Co. Pub & Barrel Room