Greetings Ticket Holders!
We are looking forward to tomorrow’s SOLD OUT event.
Here’s a few things to note:
– Most of this event takes place outdoors. It’s going to be a beautiful day, but please dress appropriately!
– Parking for this event is .5 miles down the road from the brewery at the old Haworth building. We ask that you please utilize this parking. We have a shuttle bus running from this off-site parking to the brewery for the duration of Barrel Aged Bootleg Bash (and a little before & after). You can put “200 Blue Star Hwy, Douglas MI 49406” into your GPS to go straight to the parking lot. Otherwise, you can pull into the brewery and we’ll have someone there to help direct you.
Here’s a map of where the parking is:
If the shuttle isn’t there right away, just wait a few minutes, it will be right back. It is circling from the Haworth parking lot to SBC from 12:00 – 6:00 pm.
– When you check in, we ask that you have your ID and tickets ready, this will help lines. You can then either go into the Barrel Room and grab a beer, or head straight to the Brew House and out to the Party tent. You’ll get a map when you check in to help guide you around. If you do not bring a valid ID, you will not be allowed entrance. No exceptions.
– Remember, these beers are high ABV, pace yourself and enjoy a water between beers. There will be water stations at every drink station and the bar.
– Want to plan on eating some food while you’re here? You can grab a burger basket in the back for $5.00 each OR you can order off the full menu in the Barrel Room. If you plan on grabbing a burger basket, you’re going to want to purchase a food ticket at the Barrel Room Bar or at the checkout when you purchase your bottles.
– Due to a label mishap, we were only able to bottle 144 bottles of Piquant Parrot, our sour ale. We have dropped this bottle limit to 1 bottle per person for the first 144 purchases.
– Once again, it’s going to be chilly and we’re going to be spending some time outside! Make sure you dress for the weather. This is so important, I said it twice.
If you still need a place to stay – make sure you check your email. You received some sweet hotel deals in there with information on how to book!
You’ll no doubt need a pick up on Sunday morning after spending your Saturday exploring all Saugatuck has to offer. Join us at The Southerner to cure that Sunday morning fog with a Hangover Brrrrrrunch on the Patio. The talented crew at The Southerner will be cooking up some of their famous favorites to help soak up the night before – buffet style. The Hangover Brrrrrrunch Buffet runs from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm on the patio overlooking the channel. Don’t worry, you’ll be nice and cozy for breakfast. Heaters will be spaced out through the patio. If you’re needing a little something else to help warm you up, grab a Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Neapolitan Milk Stout from on tap. You know what they say, a little hair-of-the-dog always heals. If you’re not quite ready to jump back in with both feet, try out a bucket of Paled It! or a Bloody Mary from the Bloody Bar with a Backyard IPA back. Every option will mend you from the inside, out – starting off with a giant plate of homemade buttermilk biscuits and country sausage sawmill gravy.
Most importantly, we know everyone’s having a good time while they’re here. That’s why we want to make sure you travel safely. Save these numbers for while you’re in town:
The Interurban – (269) 857-1418
$1.00/person will get you anywhere in Saugatuck Douglas. That’s right, just $1.00. Simply call the number above and let them know where to pick you up and where you’re headed and they’ll give you a time of arrival. No bus stops, no hassle, they come right to you. Bus hours for the weekend:
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cyndi’s Moonlight Express – (269) 910-3222
For all the later hours, you’ll need to call Cyndi. For $10.00 – you’ll get your whole crew to anywhere in the Saugatuck/Douglas area. Give her a call whenever you need a pick up and she’ll get you there.