IN DOOR DINING DURING COVID-19 — Saugatuck Brewing Kalamazoo
Starting on Wednesday, February 3rd Saugatuck Brewing Kalamazoo will re-open for dine-in service:
Monday & Tuesday | CLOSED
Wednesday – Thursday | 4 pm – 8 pm
Friday & Saturday | 12 pm – 9 pm
Sunday | 12 pm – 6 pm
We will continue to offer takeout food and to-go beer (packaged/growler fills):
To place your order by phone Call 269-382-2739
To place your order online CLICK HERE.
SBCK Pub Dine In Information
- The SBCK Pub will operate at 25% capacity (Pub, Outdoor Patio)
- Seating is first come, first serve (no reservations).
- All tables will be properly cleaned and sanitized between each party.
- All tables are set up six feet apart and cannot be moved.
- Please keep your party small. No more than six to a table and two households.
- Guests are asked to log name, date, and time of arrival.
- Masks must be worn and covering the nose and mouth. Only remove your mask to eat or drink. Please keep it on when waiting for food or going to the restroom.
- Please stay six feet apart from those outside your party.
Thank you for your continued support during this very difficult time!