Full Time & Part Time Year Round Positions Available
SBC requires a high standard of friendly and knowledgeable waitstaff. Servers are responsible for creating an enjoyable experience for the customer from greeting, describing beers and menu items, holding conversations and generating return guests. The candidate must be able to manage time wisely, handle customer complaints with knowledge and professionalism, maintain a positive attitude and handle high volume customer demands. All servers must come to work prepared for their shift including proper appearance. Craft beer knowledge is necessary for this position, servers must have a base knowledge of beer styles and be able to learn about new beers quickly.
– Opening and closing the pub
– Being knowledgeable about daily food and drink specials
– Checking IDs for age approval
– Knowing SBC beer and being able to accurately describe different beer styles to customers
– Providing service to guests in their sections in a timely matter
– Maintaining a positive attitude at all times
– Accurately and efficiently entering food and beverages into the POS system
– Pre-bussing tables and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
– Responding promptly to guests needs
— Great pay
— $1.00 post shift beers
— Discounted to go beer
— Employee Appreciation days
— Health, Vision & Dental Insurance & 401k Offered
— Additional holiday pay (after 6 months employment)
— Paid Time Off (after one year employment)
– Serving experience preferred, but not necessary.
Interested? Please call the Pub or email mary[at]sbrewing[dot]com for interviews or more information OR stop in the pub to fill out an application.
Please note: This position is for our Saugatuck/Douglas location.